Sunday

still here

So... obviously I have been slightly m.i.a. and if anything it's for the simple fact that where the hell does the time go?! I can not account for the last six months of my life although I know its been active..... I just haven't had a whole lot to say these days.

I did my Sunday morning ritual with yoga and a good coffee and practiced my piano chords- don't worry, you're all invited to my recital! I'll be the tall one hovering over the 20 or so 6-12 year old kids..

I am also really into dream catchers these days.. Anyone know how to make these bad boys?

look how cool these look!



Cheers loves!

kma

1 comment:

  1. yeah i took a class on how to make dreamcatchers once, it went something like this. Get into your car drive to palmdale, stop at first shack selling something, buy dreamcatcher then drive home.

    ReplyDelete