Wednesday

baby girl don't cry mama's gonna buy you a glass eye and it will shimmer like starlight

The woman speaking farsi in the background gives me chills.. I remember being a child embarrassed for having a "funny name" but super proud to be unlike the masses.. at least in Maine, at that time. I used to find it so frustrating being the only full English speaking delegate in my family... it was always farsi over English for those that spoke both languages. I learned to read people: their gestures, body language, tone, where their eyes locked when speaking. All in all I am trying to convey that I am super smart and can read you like a book... watch it.

Anyways, farsi is a very throaty language, not as tight and strict as German but not as free flowing as, say... the French or Italian
languages. I have never really considered it to be "pretty".. The woman in the background says, "If we laugh, it is the laughter that comes from tears..i have no more tears...I think to myself, I will never see my home." It's extremely beautiful.

cocoarosie :: R.I.P Burn Face


sometimes all a girl needs is an apology..

kisses :: people can do the most amazing things


this band..this song..is sic/ridic/blhdsjdsjdhiu ick!

chew lips :: solo


gayngs :: cry


This LA based band, Active Child, has some incredible synth sprouted from solid piano chords making our hearts reminis over lullabyes and acid. That's talent right there!

active child :: she was a vision


magic kids :: hey boy

No comments:

Post a Comment