Monday

lovelovelovelovelovelovelovelove



This is Andres and Matthew. They have been together 10 years and married for two. In the 6 years that I have known them, I have had the great pleasure to watch them evolve both as individuals and as a pair. I have never seen two people together as long as they have been, that still dig each other and consider the other the way these two do.

Their raw candid honesty, respect, and affection for one another is unmatched and one to be admired. They have set the bar for what a good relationship should look like and I am so lucky to have been able to witness this.



I dedicate this Valentine's Day to Matthew Schwartz and Andres Rigal. I love you guys wholly and wanted to send my thanks for letting me be part of your lives.

x's and oh's

kma




































No comments:

Post a Comment