Monday

lower east side

There is something about this girl that kind of intrigues me... like she isn't someone I would think is a stunner but maybe she's like ugly-pretty, kinda like my love/hatred for France.



Daisy Lowe is my human version of France :: Intrigue mixed with irritation.



Maybe because she is not my ideal beauty or because she is love child of a music dude’s secret sex scandal, maybe it's because she smokes cigs and she's so young and I worry for her, or it's cause she seems to have “that-girl syndrome” and she gets naked for no reason right off the bat...


maybe because she doesn’t give a fuck but it seems more for the appearance not to give a fuck rather than just genuinely not giving a fuck…

I think if she were JUST a model, we wouldn’t even be discussing it today, but it’s all the hype that I believe is putting my panties get all in a tangle! I don’t know... but I love to hate and hate to love this girl…





*not as a person obviously, I am sure she's lovely, just on the model, BFD (big effing deal, DUH!) situation...













No comments:

Post a Comment