Thursday

no rhyme or reason...

i just like these...



She's cool... I wish my life was filmed this way

the kills :: black balloon


They are cool... I USED to wish my life looked this way (a la 1990's...The LATE 1990's)

edward sharpe and the magnetic zeros :: Home


This is cool... I wish boys liked me this way

the depreciation guild :: dream about me


STARS has a new album coming out too! It will be released on June 22, 2010!



I wish Morrissey liked me as a friend...

stars the smiths charming man cover::


Here is Stars Upcoming Tour Dates ::
06/01 – Boston, MA @ Paradise Rock Club
06/03 – Philadelphia, PA @ First Unitarian Church
06/04 – Brooklyn, NY @ Music Hall of Williamsburg
06/05 – New York, NY @ Le Poisson Rouge
06/06 – Houston, TX @ Free Press Summerfest
06/08 – Cleveland, OH @ Beachland Ballroom
06/09 – Chicago, IL @ Lincoln Hall
06/15 – Seattle, WA @ The Triple Door
06/16 – Seattle, WA @ The Triple Door
06/17 – Portland, OR @ Aladdin Theater
06/19 – San Francisco, CA @ The Independent
06/20 – San Francisco, CA @ The Independent
06/22 – Los Angeles, CA @ The Troubadour
06/23 – Los Angles, CA @ The Troubadour

No comments:

Post a Comment