Thursday

things I googled last night


Because I know you need to understand how pure genius (*thumbs pointing back to myself) operates, I figured I let you have an inside peak, a place where cameras have never been: My brain!



Hold the applause and no need to thank me..
Really, I love all two of you!



Google Image Search :: “Mariah Carey as a Baby”::



Because I can’t go for a drive on a lunch break with her ::


** @NataliaBrutalia. She has a blog :: iheartkittenz.blogspot.com

(She is cooler than I am *sigh. How come when I get a photo taken of me, I look like an awkward leprechaun with a stretched face? Maybe someday.. **sighing again)

Without singing** this ::


**Like super loud....people-are-staring-at-us-and-either-scowling-or-smiling-or-singing-along-with-us!!

"Winnie Cooper"::





“Change is never easy. You fight to hold on. You fight to let go.” - Wonder Years



"Drunk Star Wars"::


"robot love"::





"Tape faces"::





“Polar Bears are cute”::


"Peace"::


"Pinatas for my KRAZY fiesta partay"::










*It kinda looks like the lipstick pinata is going up the bum-bum...*covering mouth and giggling (tee hee)


I googled "Pilgrim Gangster" and this showed up ::

*I don't get it either



"Smurfette is popular"::


I loved Smurfs! When I was a kid. I had the sleeping bag, ate their cereal, and was petrified of Gargamel ::



I had a girl crush on Smurfette. I liked her hair a lot::



ex oh, ex oh...

No comments:

Post a Comment